Wednesday, June 3, 2015

BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette Review

The BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette is currently $8 (BH Cosmetics products are constantly on sale for various percents off so this might change) and can be found here.


I got this product probably about two months ago and let me just tell you from the start that I am in LOVE! It has every blush color I could need and I have no problems with the formula at all. I'm not a major blush junkie because I feel like sometimes it can make my rosacea more apparent. But ever since getting this palette I really like wearing blush, particularly for the first two shades on top and the first two shades on the bottom. They're so neutral that I think they work perfect for me and don't bring out the redness of my rosacea at all!

Back to the formula, again I'm not a blush junkie. I don't know a ton about what makes a blush a good blush. But for $8 I would not say this is a cheap performing product at all. I guess one thing I could point out is there is a lot of kick up initially when you are putting your brush in the product so it's a bit powdery but if you just tap your brush before applying then that shouldn't be a problem.

So bottom line: Love it, you need it, get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment