Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Review: Celebrity Skin and Anna Nicole

I've had these liquid lipsticks for a couple of months now and I definitely feel comfortable reviewing them at this point.

Left: Celebrity Skin - Right: Anna Nicole


I was uncertain about the formula at first because I found it transferred easily. I think perhaps the first few times I used it I was applying too much, because after that I noticed it was much more transfer proof. Still if you kiss your hand (like I do for tests haha) it will come off slightly. I find it lasts through drinking just fine but greasy foods will remove it for sure.

I find it VERY comfortable on the lips, especially for being a liquid lipstick. This is more comfortable than some regular matte lipsticks I own. I figure this does add to the not-completely-smear-proof wear, but I'd rather have comfort than fool proof lipstick. That's just personal preference though and could sway you from wanting to purchase. These just look and feel great and I prefer them over regular lipsticks and other liquid lipsticks as well.



The shades themselves are gorgeous. I find Celebrity Skin a really awesome nude for me! Although Orangey-Reds are my favorite colors to wear so of course Anna Nicole is my fave. Also I got it for only $12.50 on Black Friday!

So, I have to say these are my absolute favorite liquid lipsticks I have tried and I can't wait to get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment